Inspection is required at least once every three years for all systems consisting solely of a septic tank and gravity drain field (SSAS). WAC 246-272A-0270
Need your septic tank pumped because the system is not working or it has been a few years?
Wondering what the cost will be?
Contact us today!
or e-mail email@example.com
Here is what we need to know to get a rate for a pumping
- Is your system a gravity or pump system?
- How long has it been since you pumped your system?
- Is there an issue with the system?
- Is the system alarm going off?
- Are there riser lids?
- How soon do you want it done?
Top 10 Reasons to contact Superior Septic Services, LLC today!
- Although phone estimates are challenging, we understand that being accurate as possible is key in having a company with integrity and honesty
- Being a small local company our overhead is low so we offer competitive prices
- As a small company every customer counts to us and we want to be your choice every time you have issues with your system
- The owner is on every site and has over 30+ years local industry experience.
- Fast & Reliable service
- No dig fee under normal circumstances
- A pressure septic system includes an additional tank which must be pumped also. We only charge for the waste removed in gallons. NOT by the tank capacity
- Small truck available for smaller driveways, bridges, and properties with limited access
- Live consultation 24/7 to help solve your septic issues
- We carry 150 feet of hose on our truck
Please visit our When to Pump page for detailed information on pumping frequency.